Today you will know about The Very Best Blueberry Muffins recipe. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Time To Make It
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Calories|
|20 minutes||16 minutes||36 minutes||209 kcal|
Ingredients To Make The Very Best Blueberry Muffins
To make The Very Best Blueberry Muffins, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 212 g or 1 cup of granulated sugar
- ½ cup neutral-flavored oil (such as grapeseed, canola, or vegetable)
- 1/2 cup of buttermilk or milk
- two huge eggs
- One tablespoon of fresh lemon zest
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- 2 cups (284 g) universal flour
- Baking powder, 1 ½ teaspoons
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh or frozen blueberries, 2 cups (340 g), not thawed if frozen
- one to two tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- ⅓ to ½ cup coarse sugar, optionally, for topping
Instructions To Make The Very Best Blueberry Muffins
To make The Very Best Blueberry Muffins, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make The Very Best Blueberry Muffins and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Set oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The recipe yields 16 muffins, so prepare two muffin pans with paper liners or spray with cooking spray and gently oil.
- The sugar, milk (or buttermilk), oil, lemon zest, eggs, & vanilla should all be well blended in a large basin.
- Mix in the flour until just a few dry streaks are visible after adding the baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Avoid overmixing.
- Add the blueberries & flour to the batter after tossing the blueberries with 1-2 tablespoons of flour.
- In order to prevent crushing the blueberries, stir and fold carefully. Just incorporate the batter after mixing. Avoid overmixing.
- Each muffin should be approximately two-thirds filled, and coarse sugar may be added if desired.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until the tops barely bounce back when touched. Remove the muffins from the oven and set them aside to cool fully on a wire rack.
Lemon zest: If you don’t have any lemon zest, you may omit it, but if you do, I strongly suggest using it! It gives the muffins a very light, fresh lemon flavor.
Coarse sugar: The topping of coarse sugar is additionally optional. I like the muffins’ rough or cracked top. The coarse sugar may be swapped out for turbinado or normal granulated sugar.