These Raspberry Crumb Bars are a classic because they are sweet and easy.
Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Raspberry Crumb Bars or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Raspberry Crumb Bars, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Time To Make It
The approximate time to make the Raspberry Crumb Bars is shown in table which is given below:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 minutes||45 minutes||55 minutes||1 – 8×8 inch pan, about 9 large squares|
Ingredients To Make The Raspberry Crumb Bars
To make the Raspberry Crumb Bars, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 big room temperature egg
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound butter
- 2 quarts all-purpose flour
- a third of a cup raspberry preserves
Instructions To Make Raspberry Crumb Bars
To make the Raspberry Crumb Bars, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Raspberry Crumb Bars and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, allowing the paper to drape over the sides. Set aside lightly greased parchment.
- In a mixing dish, combine all of the crumb mixture ingredients (the first 6). Scrape down the sides of the bowl often until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 2 cups of the crumb mixture.
- Press the leftover crumb mixture into the bottom of the baking pan. Spread preserves to within 1/2 inch of the edge of the pan. Over the preserves, crumble the remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the top is gently browned. Allow to cool fully before cutting into bars.
Conclusion (Raspberry Crumb Bars)
So, this is all about “Raspberry Crumb Bars” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!