Chocolate cookies that are stuffed with chocolate AND butterscotch chips!
Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Double Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Double Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Time To Make It
The approximate time to make the Double Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies is shown in table which is given below:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 minutes||10 minutes||20 minutes||2 dozen cookies|
Ingredients To Make The Double Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies
To make the Double Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 2 cups regular flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 unsalted butter sticks, room temperature
- 1 granulated sugar cup
- 1 cup butterscotch chocolate chips
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (either kosher or finely powdered sea salt)
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar 2 big room temperature eggs
Instructions To Make Double Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies
To make the Double Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Double Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Set aside a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Set aside the flour, cornstarch, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda in a medium-sized mixing dish. In a large mixing basin, using a handheld electric beater or the paddle attachment of a stand mixer, cream the butter and vanilla together on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add in both sugars and beat for 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in the dry ingredients gradually until barely mixed. Fold in the chocolate and butterscotch chips using a rubber spatula. Drop 2 tablespoon-sized dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, allowing 1″ between cookies for spreading. Bake for 9–12 minutes (depending on the size of your oven), or until the edges are firm and the centers are just little underdone. Cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool fully.
Conclusion (Double Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies)
So, this is all about “Double Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!