Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Chocolate Chip Cookies or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Chocolate Chip Cookies, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Time To Make It
The approximate time to make the Chocolate Chip Cookies is shown in table which is given below:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|15 minutes||10 minutes||25 minutes||2 dozen|
Ingredients To Make The Chocolate Chip Cookies
To make the Chocolate Chip Cookies, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups regular flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla essence
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- a third of a cup light brown sugar
- 2 big room-temperature eggs
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate chunks
Instructions To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
To make the Chocolate Chip Cookies, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Chocolate Chip Cookies and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Set aside. Lightly coat a baking sheet with parchment paper, then spritz with cooking spray. In a small bowel, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda. 1 minute, or until smooth, beat the butter.Add the sugars and beat for another 2 minutes, or until thoroughly combined.
- Pour in the vanilla extract. Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing for one minute after each addition. Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the dry ingredients, just mixing until each addition is integrated. Turn off the mixer and add the chocolate chips. Hand-mix in with a wooden spoon or spatula. Cover the cookies with plastic wrap and leave them in the refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes to firm up. When the dough is set, scoop slightly rounded portions onto the cookie sheet, allowing 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Allow them to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Eat and have fun!
Conclusion (Chocolate Chip Cookies)
So, this is all about “Chocolate Chip Cookies” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!